Wednesday 12 June 2019

Mock/Business Interview

For my mock interview I chose the career of radio presenter, I listed the most likely wage for the job as well as what experience is needed, what qualifications are needed, what qualifies me for the job, what experience I already have, what the lowest point of entry is for the sector, how long it will take to achieve this career aspiration, what skills and personal qualities are needed for the poison, these are all things that I think went well about the interview.
There were some things that needed to be improved however, such as when I was asked to describe a time I was asked to achieve and a goal and what the outcome was, as well as this, I could have improved my answer to the question of when I was asked to describe a time that I had to work in a team and what the outcome of the project was.
But overall I feel as if the interview went well, I feel I had done sufficient research for the topics, as well as having full, rounded answers to these questions.
When asked to identify contacts in the industry I brought up Gilly Hope a BBC Tv and radio presenter, she lists on her Facebook that she is a freelance TV and radio presenter, an actress and media and journalism lecturer.
As well as Gilly, I listed Kenny Sanger, who is a radio presenter for Spark FM at Sunderland University, as well as this he is a part time lectuer at Sunderland college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily's

22nd May  On day one of shooting I drafted up a list of tasks that needed to be completed, this list will be followed during the whole of...